Man in Bengaluru dies after friend inserts blow-dryer's nozzle into his rectum
Anjali Raj / Jaano Junction

Man in Bengaluru dies after friend inserts blow-dryer's nozzle into his rectum

Murali initially directed the nozzle of the blow-dryer at Yogesh’s face and back before inserting it into his rectum, causing Yogesh's abdomen to expand which resulted in a colon rupture.

A man in Bengaluru died after his friend inserted the nozzle of an electric blow-dryer into his rectum and inflated it for "amusement", the police said on Thursday.

The incident occurred on March 25 when the victim Yogesh, 24, went to meet his friend Murali, 25, at a bike service centre in Bengaluru’s Sampigehalli area. Murali works at the service centre.

Yogesh gave his motorbike for a wash at the service centre. After this, he and Murali started playing with a powerful electric blow-dryer meant for drying vehicles.

According to the police, Murali initially directed the nozzle of the blow-dryer at Yogesh’s face and back before inserting it into his rectum, causing Yogesh's abdomen to expand which resulted in a colon rupture.

Yogesh underwent emergency surgery but could not survive.

A case has been registered at Sampigehalli police station under Section 304 (culpable homicide) of the Indian Penal Code, and Murali has been arrested.

Also Read
14-year-old Dies By Suicide In Mumbai, Family Says She Was Stressed By Her First Period
Man in Bengaluru dies after friend inserts blow-dryer's nozzle into his rectum

The police are awaiting the post-mortem report of Yogesh.

Source: India Today

Stay connected to Jaano Junction on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Koo. Listen to our Podcast on Spotify or Apple Podcasts.

Related Stories

No stories found.
logo
Jaano Junction
www.jaanojunction.com