Josephine Chaplin, actress and daughter of comedy legend Charlie Chaplin, passed away at the age of 74 in Paris, France. According to some U.S. based media outlet, the announcement of Josephine’s demise was done by her family members. She was born on 28th March 1949, and was the third of the eight child born to her family.
When did Josephine started her acting career?
Josephine started her acting career in the year 1952, at a very young age of 3-years in her father’s limelight.
What other films/drama did Josephine was part of ?
In her acting career, she starred in a number of films such as:-
· In 1972, The Canterbury Tales by Pier Paolo Pasolini which was an award winning film.
· In the same year she also did a film named L’odeur des fauves by Richard Balducci.
· In 1972 only she starred in a drama named, Escape to the Sun which was by Menahem Golan in which she was starred starred alongside Laurence Harvey.
· In 1984, she starred in a Canadian drama, The Bay Boy, which marked the start of her Co-star Kiefer Sutherland’s acting career.
· In 1988, she starred opposite Stacy Keach in a Television Mini-series Hemingway.