25-Year Old Bihar Man Dies In Momo Eating Challenge

The father of the deceased alleged that his son's friend poisoned him and purposefully presented the challenge.
25-Year Old Bihar Man Dies In Momo Eating Challenge
Graphic by Shatakshi Sarvesh | Jaano Junction

A 25-year-old Bihar youth's "momo eating challenge" ended fatally on Thursday. During a game of "who can eat the most momos" with pals, Bipin Kumar Paswan, a resident of Gopalganj, Bihar, passed out from eating so many dumplings.

After being hurried to the hospital by his pals, Bipin—who worked in a mobile repair shop—was pronounced dead.

On the other hand, the father of the deceased claimed that his son was killed as a result of a "conspiracy" that his friends had set into motion. He insisted that they poisoned Bipin and purposely put out the challenge.

The body was transported for a postmortem once police arrived, according to an article in India Today. In addition to awaiting a medical report, the incident is being investigated.

Stay connected to Jaano Junction on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Koo. Listen to our Podcast on Spotify or Apple Podcasts.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Jaano Junction